Skip to main content

4 How To Know Jesus



Read these scriptures to help you in that new life:

Why
Why am I here? Who am I? What will happen when I die? These questions have intrigued people throughout the ages. The answers can be discovered by understanding God's plan of salvation and by getting to know Jesus Christ.
Who Is Jesus? What Did He Do?
Jesus Christ, the Son of God, came into the world as a human being, lived a sinless life, died on the cross and rose from the dead to save humanity from dying in their sins.
Christ died to pay for our sins, your sins can be forgiven. And because He conquered death, you can have eternal life — you can know for sure what will happen to you after you die.
But this gift of forgiveness and eternal life cannot be yours unless you...

Ask forgiveness.
Believe in the gift of salvation.
Pray to confess your sin.
Receive Christ into your life.

Ask
In Revelation 3:20, Jesus says, "Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me."
What does this mean? Jesus Christ wants to have a personal relationship with you. He is waiting for you to receive Him into your heart and life. All you have to do is invite Him in.
But your first step is to ask for forgiveness:
Repent...that your sins may be wiped out and times of refreshing may come from the Lord. — Acts 3:19 

Believe
Once you’ve asked for forgiveness, your next step is to believe and trust in the gift God is giving you.
Understand that this gift of forgiveness and eternal life is free. It’s something you can’t earn.
For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. — Ephesians 2:8,9
Grace is God's power working through you. It means God is offering you something you could never provide for yourself. You don't have to work for this gift. All you have to do is believe with all your heart that Jesus Christ died for you. Do you believe?

Pray
The Bible promises that when you sincerely ask God for forgiveness and trust in Jesus, you will experience new life in Christ.
That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. — Romans 10:9
Today, with all your heart, surrender your life to Jesus Christ. Confess your sins. Ask God to forgive you. Say that you'll trust in Jesus. And thank Him for the gift of everlasting life. Pray now:
"Father, I know that I have sinned against You. Please forgive me. Wash me clean. I promise to trust in Jesus, Your Son. I believe that He died for me — He took my sin upon Himself when He died on the cross. I believe that He was raised from the dead. I surrender my life to Jesus today.
"Thank You, Father, for Your gift of forgiveness and eternal life. Please help me to live for you. In Jesus' name, Amen."
There is nothing magical about the words you use. It is the attitude of your heart that God cares about. 

Receive
Your final step in becoming a Christian is to receive this free gift of forgiveness and eternal life. The Bible teaches:
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God. — John 1:12
When you receive Christ into your heart, you become a child of God. You have the privilege of talking to Him in prayer. At any time. About anything.
The Christian life is a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. And best of all, it is a relationship that will last for all eternity. Joyfully receive it!

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God  — John 3:7

Three reasons why you need Jesus.

1. Because you have a past.
You can't go back, but He can. The Bible says,” Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today and forever"(Hebrew 13:8). He can walk into those places of sin and failure, wipe the slate clean and give you a new beginning.

2. Because you need a friend.
Jesus knows the worst about you, yet He believes the best. Why? Because He sees you not as you are, but as you will be when He gets through with you. What a friend!

3. Because He holds the future.
Who else are you going to trust? In His hands you are safe and secure today, tomorrow, and for eternity. His word says,” For I know the plans I have for you...plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray I will listen"(Jeremiah 29 11-013TLB) If you'd like to begin a personal relationship with Jesus today, please pray this prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I invite you into my life. I believe you died for me and that your blood pays for my sins and provides me with the gift of eternal life. By faith I receive that gift and I acknowledge You as my Lord and Saviour. Amen".

Dear Lord Jesus, I give my life to you as my Lord and saviour so that my joy will be full. Lord Jesus, I dedicate my soul, spirit and body to you. I know you have delivered and saved me. Amen."

Did you pray this prayer? YES NO

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!
By praying to receive Christ as Savior, you have become a member of God’s family. He calls you His child! The Bible tells us the angels in heaven rejoice every single time someone accepts Christ and our names are written in heaven (Luke 10:20).

The Bible in Ephesians 2:5 says "We are saved by grace through faith and not by works," and it is the promise of a relationship that lasts forever. This relationship grows as we learn more about God’s character and nature. God shows Himself to us through the Bible and we can talk to Him through prayer.

We want to help you get started. Please click the link below to begin learning more about our heavenly Father, the Holy Spirit, and prayer and how to read the Bible.

www.LooktoJesus.com

Step: Be Sure
If you have accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, you can be sure you are a Christian. You are not a Christian because you go to church, or because you do good things. The Bible says "If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9). Christ came to die for our sins, so that "To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God" (John 1:12).

If you have made this commitment and would like to make contact with us or if you do not feel ready to make this decision and would like further help from a local Christian, please call

No one will contact you unless you specifically request it.

When you need someone to pray with you, or pray for you call, email or SMS (All are treated confidentially)



If you need serious prayers
deliveranceministriesllc@gmail.com
We Want to Hear from You

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Against Dream Criminals

Dealing with dream criminals: Dreaming is a natural way in which the spirit world breaks out into our lives. Dreams can be described as the dark speech of the spirit. They can be keys to unlocking the door to the inner world. Dreams have been referred to as the speech of the spirit. They are means of revelation. Unfortunately, modern men and women have chosen to either ignore dreams altogether or to fear that an interest in them is lack of civilization. The fact is that if we would listen, dreams can help us find increased spiritual victory and help.   Dreams – Sources of Revelation Once we have the revelation that dreams can be a key to unlocking the door to the spirit world, we can take some vital steps. First, we can specifically pray inviting God to inform us through our dreams. Secondly, we should declare war when dreams are used against us and thirdly, we should learn how to interpret dreams. The best way to discover the meaning of dreams is to ask the