Skip to main content

‘YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN.’ JOHN 3:7 NIV


                     BE BORN AGAIN.’ JOHN 3:7 NIV

The Bible says 130 years after Adam first sinned, he was still fathering children ‘in his own likeness’ (Genesis 5:3 NIV). And as Adam’s descendants we have all been born with the nature of fallen man. Sometimes people say, ‘He’s just like his old man.’ Or we say, ‘My dad was an angry man, now I’ve got his temper!’ ‘My dad couldn’t stay with my mom, now I’m going through a divorce.’ ‘My dad was an alcoholic, now look at my drinking and drugging!’ ‘My dad was a workaholic, now I put in14 hours a day.’ ‘My dad wasn’t affectionate with us, now I don’t know how to be loving toward my children.’ History repeats itself over and over through our fallen nature. Here’s a fascinating example: ‘Abraham said of his wife Sarah, “She is my sister.” So Abimelech king of Gerar sent for Sarah and took her’ (Genesis 20:2 NIV). Abraham was willing to sacrifice Sarah to save his own neck. What would you have done? Before you answer, notice that Isaac wasn’t even born when his father did this. Yet years later he did exactly the same thing in the same place (See Genesis 26:7). It’s genetic! It’s in our DNA. But there’s good news. When you receive Christ as your Savior He breaks that cycle. When you’re “born of the Spirit” you get a new Father and a new nature (See John 3:3-6). You don’t have to walk in the likeness of your earthly father any more; you can walk in the likeness of your Heavenly Father and become more like Him every day. Fed up with your old nature and ways? Ready for a new birth? Turn to Christ!

   Three reasons why you need Jesus...
1. Because you have a past.
You can't go back, but He can. The Bible says,” Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and today and for ever"(Hebrew 13:8). He can walk into those places of sin and failure, wipe the slate clean and give you a new beginning.

2. Because you need a friend.
Jesus knows the worst about you, yet He believes the best. Why? Because He sees you not as you are, but as you will be when He gets through with you. What a friend!

3. Because He holds the future.
Who else are you going to trust? In His hands you are safe and secure today, tomorrow, and for eternity. His word says,” For I know the plans I have for  you...plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray I will listen"(Jeremiah 29 11-013TLB) If you'd like to begin a personal relationship with Jesus today, please pray this prayer:

"Lord Jesus, I invite you into my life. I believe you died for me and that your blood pays for my sins and provides me with the gift of eternal life. By faith I receive that gift and I acknowledge You as my Lord and Saviour. Amen".

Dear Lord Jesus, I give my life to you as my Lord and saviour so that my joy will be full. Lord Jesus, I dedicate my soul, spirit and body to you. I know you have delivered and saved me. Amen."

Did you pray this prayer? YES NO

WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!
By praying to receive Christ as Savior, you have become a member of God’s family. He calls you His child! The Bible tells us the angels in heaven rejoice every single time someone accepts Christ and our names are written in heaven (Luke 10:20).

The Bible in Ephesians 2:5 says "We are saved by grace through faith and not by works," and it is the promise of a relationship that lasts forever. This relationship grows as we learn more about God’s character and nature. God shows Himself to us through the Bible and we can talk to Him through prayer.

We want to help you get started. Please click the link below to begin learning more about our heavenly Father, the Holy Spirit, prayer and how to read the Bible.

www.LooktoJesus.com

Step: Be Sure
If you have accepted Christ as your Lord and Savior, you can be sure you are a Christian. You are not a Christian because you go to church, or because you do good things. The Bible says "If you confess with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9). Christ came to die for our sins, so that "To all who received Him, to those who believed in His name, He gave the right to become children of God" (John 1:12 ).

If you have made this commitment and would like to make contact with us or if you do not feel ready to make this decision and would like further help from a local christian,please call

No one will contact you unless you specifically request it.

When you need someone to pray with you,or pray for you call,email or SMS (All are treated confidentially)



If you need serious prayers
deliveranceministriesllc@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Against Dream Criminals

Dealing with dream criminals: Dreaming is a natural way in which the spirit world breaks out into our lives. Dreams can be described as the dark speech of the spirit. They can be keys to unlocking the door to the inner world. Dreams have been referred to as the speech of the spirit. They are means of revelation. Unfortunately, modern men and women have chosen to either ignore dreams altogether or to fear that an interest in them is lack of civilization. The fact is that if we would listen, dreams can help us find increased spiritual victory and help.   Dreams – Sources of Revelation Once we have the revelation that dreams can be a key to unlocking the door to the spirit world, we can take some vital steps. First, we can specifically pray inviting God to inform us through our dreams. Secondly, we should declare war when dreams are used against us and thirdly, we should learn how to interpret dreams. The best way to discover the meaning of dreams is to ask the