Skip to main content

Power Against Dream Criminals


Dealing with dream criminals:
Dreaming is a natural way in which the spirit world breaks out into our lives. Dreams can be described as the dark speech of the spirit. They can be keys to unlocking the door to the inner world.

Dreams have been referred to as the speech of the spirit. They are means of revelation. Unfortunately, modern men and women have chosen to either ignore dreams altogether or to fear that an interest in them is lack of civilization.

The fact is that if we would listen, dreams can help us find increased spiritual victory and help. 

Dreams – Sources of Revelation
Once we have the revelation that dreams can be a key to unlocking the door to the spirit world, we can take some vital steps. First, we can specifically pray inviting God to inform us through our dreams. Secondly, we should declare war when dreams are used against us and thirdly, we should learn how to interpret dreams.
The best way to discover the meaning of dreams is to ask the Holy Spirit.

It is worthy of note that God promised that He would speak to His people by dreams in the last days.
Acts 2:17 says: “And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.”
Therefore, our dreams need to be studied and analyzed with a view to decoding their messages.

There is no other passage to turn to for a proper understanding of victory over satanic dreams than
Matthew 13:25: “But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed.. .”
Unfortunately, the problems in the lives of most people start with instances of satanic dreams.

DANGER! – People face two types of danger. One, a lot of people are so deep in spiritual sleep that they never remember what they dreamt about when they wake up. This is the twin danger; when somebody dreams and forgets everything, he stands the danger of missing an important message or ministration from God if He was the One speaking through the dream.

Two, if the enemy is carrying out an evil activity and you forget the dream, you also face the danger of remaining under bondage. If you are fond of forgetting dreams on a regular basis, you have a very serious spiritual problem.

SOURCES OF DREAMS – Every normal person is supposed to sleep. By the time a person is sixty years old he would have spent twenty years sleeping. And since one-third of our lifetime is spent sleeping, it means that a large percentage of our life is spent dreaming as dreaming occurs during sleep. Dreams can come from God. It can come from man. It can also come from the enemy.

When the dream is from God, the dreamer is left normal, calm, quiet, reasonable, with open and clear mind after that dream. Also if it is the Almighty talking to you in the dream, He will give you: assurance, encouragement, comfort, directions, instruction, guidance, exhortation, correction, revelation of the future, revelation of His plans and purposes to you.

If it is from your enemy or satan, the dream will be mysterious, absurd, sometimes empty, sometimes foolish, and sometimes leaving the person confused and dazed. The dream would be so unreasonable, most time it would not make any sense; sometimes it is so mysterious that you wonder what kind of dream it is.
God in His own wisdom has designed dream for man.

Everything which God has designed for man is for a good purpose. But the problem is that the enemy goes into every good thing and corrupts it. The devil turns anything that should be a friend of man into an enemy.
EVIL DREAMS
  • drinking dirty water – it means the enemy wants to poison your spiritual life and reduce your fire.
  • drowning and crying for help – the enemy is planning tribulations for you
  • something keeps obstructing you as you seek to cross from one place to another – the enemy is trying to hinder your progress.
  • always eating meat – you have become a witch participating in witchcraft feeding
  • always eating, and your mouth is even forced open to take food in the dream – it means the enemy wants to weaken your spiritual power and plant sickness into your life.
  • climbing a mountain with difficulty – it means the enemy is making you toil before you can survive.
  • being in traffic hold-up – the enemy is introducing sluggishness into your life, to hinder you from reaching your goals in life.
  • nursing a strange baby, or milking a strange baby – the enemy is drinking the milk of your life.
  • falling into a pit and unable to come out – the enemy has imprisoned you.
  • wind and whirlwind fighting against you – God is trying to tell you that there are troubles ahead to retard your progress.
  • cap being blown away by the wind – it means disgrace is on its way for you.
  • loss of something very important like your shoes or sandals – marital disturbance is coming.
  • documents stolen in the dream – the enemy is trying to make those documents useless.
  • clothes being stolen in the dream – this is an attack on your honour and glory.
  • carrying a heavy load – the enemy is trying to introduce paralysing problems into your life, the kind of things that will make the person unable to move.
  • always sitting for examinations without finishing them – this is the spirit of frustration and failure.
  • being in darkness in the dream – this represents spiritual blindness.
  • seeing fire destroying things – the enemy is trying to introduce calamity and woe into your life, you have to stop this.
  • travelling and the road is becoming longer and longer and longer, and never really finished that journey until you wake up – the enemy is only trying to introduce frustration into your life.
  • being shot, either with arrow or gun – the enemy is trying to introduce afflictions of a terrible kind into your life.
  • wearing a rag – nobody needs to tell you that this is the spirit of poverty and lack.
  • being in an environment with faeces and dirty things around you – the enemy is trying to make you to miss heaven.
  • being naked in the dream – this is the coming of disgrace and insecurity.
  • wedding ring and wedding gown stolen or torn or something bad happens to them – this is an attack on your marriage.
  • house being burgled and things being stolen – the enemy is trying to introduce spiritual emptiness into your life.
  • a child is missing – you have to pray hard for that child not to die.
  • a woman shaving your hair – you need to pray for the enemy not to kill your husband.
  • dreaming of masquerades – that is witchcraft and ancestral spirits pursuing you.
  • being attacked by dogs – these are sexual demons.
  • being attacked by cats and serpents – these are witchcraft attacks from the bottom of the pit.
  • serpent biting you – the enemy is poisoning your life.
  • seeing crocodile – the spirit of Leviathan is trying to disturb you emotionally, mentally and physically.
  • losing money – this is an attack on your finance.
  • somebody issuing curses on you in the dream – it means that forces of affliction and oppression are pursuing your life.
  • bleeding through the nose or any other part of the body – this is witchcraft attack against your health.
  • being in the marketplace where sometimes you buy things and other times you don’t – the enemy is trying to enslave you, and if you are not careful, they can give you mental disturbance.
  • having sex in the dream – this is a sign that you have a spirit spouse.
  • going back to your childhood days – it means the enemy wants to introduce retardation and backwardness into your life.
  • dying in the dream or seeing a coffin – this could mean death in various ways: financial, marital, spiritual. It may not necessarily mean that the person will die physically, these other things may die.
  • seeing corpses – the forces of death coming into the person’s life.
  • being pursued in the dream by animals – it means problems are being introduced into your life.
  • seeing bats and owls – it means hypocrites are working against you and the spirit and forces of the night are also pursuing you.
  • seeing cobwebs – this is the spirit of rejection and disfavour.
  • wearing wigs in the dream – this is an evidence of fake glory.
  • being handcuffed – it means the enemy is putting his curse on your labour.
  • roaming in the jungle -the enemy wants to make you sweat and gather nothing.
  • seeing padlocks -it means that certain areas of your life have been locked up.
  • seeing chains – this means a very serious trap is being set for you.
  • always crying -it means that the enemy is planning serious sorrow for your life.
  • Some people would notice that whenever they are about to do anything that would give them a major breakthrough, a particular dream would occur and when they have this dream, that is the end of the breakthrough.
The list is almost endless. The Bible talks about ‘depths of satan’. The devil has many mysterious ways of afflicting people.
WAY OUT
(A) One, you must give your life to Christ and experience the new birth. When you take this step, you will experience a major lift from the level of defeat to the level of dominion. The Bible says:
Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the Kingdom of His dear Son: In whom we have redemption through His Blood, even the forgiveness of sins (Colossians 1:13,14).
(B) Complete dedication and consecration of your life to the Lord. This means yielding everything about your life to the Lord, totally. Once this is done, the enemy cannot bewitch you.

(C) You must not be a satanic broadcasting station. Who are satanic broadcasters? They are the gossips. Men and women who lifted mountains for God were those who learnt to be quiet; they were not talkative. Someone who is a talkative cannot become a prophet.

(D) You must pray for the anointing of the Holy Spirit to fall upon you. When this power falls upon you, things will change. The kind of Holy Ghost baptisms that people receive these days that sends things running after them needs to be checked.

(E) You must pray anti-dream attack prayers that will barricade your dreams by fire so that you do not start dreaming about what you should not.

(F) Learn the principle of spiritual warfare.

(G) You must be completely holy. Your level of holiness will determine how far the enemy will go in your life.

PRAYER POINTS
  1. Every satanic bondage from evil dreams programmed into my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
  2. Every sickness introduced into my body as a result of evil dreams, die, in the name of Jesus.
  3. Every dream of failure in my past, die, in Jesus’ name.
  4. Every witchcraft caterer pursuing me in the dream, die, in Jesus’ name.
  5. Every satanic dream attached to my progress, die, in the name of Jesus.
  6. Every dream prison, break, in the name of Jesus;
  7. I fire back every arrow of witchcraft fired into my dream, in Jesus’ name.
  8. Every evil dream of the past affecting my life now, die, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Every witchcraft serpent attacking me in the dream, die in the name of Jesus.
  10. Every arrow fired against my marriage in the dream, die, in Jesus’ name.
  11. Every good thing I have lost to evil dreams, I re-possess you back, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Every agent of darkness in my dream life, fall down and die, in Jesus’ name.
  13. I withdraw my virtues from the cage of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
Additional Prayer Points for extra ordinary deliverance and breakthroughs.

1. I claim all the good things which God has revealed to me through dreams. I reject all bad and satanic dreams in the name of Jesus.

2. ( You are going to be specific here. Place your hand on your chest and talk to God specifically about the dreams which need to be cancelled. Cancel it with all your strength. If it need fire, command the fire of God to burn it to ashes.)

3. O Lord, perform the necessary surgical operation in my life and change all that had gone wrong in the spirit world.

4. I claim back all the good things which I have lost as a result of defeat and attacks in my dreams in Jesus’ name.

5. I arrest every spiritual attacker and paralyse their activities in my life in the name of Jesus.

6. I retrieve my stolen virtues, goodness and blessings in Jesus’ name.

7. Let all satanic manipulations through dreams be dissolved in Jesus’ name.

8. Let all arrows, gun shots, wounds, harrassment, opposition in dreams return to the sender in the name of Jesus.

9. I reject every evil spiritual load placed on me through dreams in Jesus’ name.

10. All spiritual animals ( cats, dogs, snakes, crocodiles) paraded against me should be chained and return to the senders in the name of Jesus.

11. Holy Ghost, purge my intestine and my blood from satanic foods and injections.

12. I break every evil covenant and intiation through dreams in the name of Jesus.

13. I disband all the hosts of darkness set against me in the name of Jesus.

14. Every evil imagination and plan contrary to my life should fail woefully in the name of Jesus.

15. Every doorway and ladder to satanic invasion in my life should be abolished forever by the Blood of Jesus.

16. I loose myself from curses, hexes, spells, bewitchment and evil domination directed against me through dreams in the name of Jesus.

17. I command you ungodly powers, release me in the name of Jesus.

18. Let all past satanic defeats in the dream be converted to victory in the name of Jesus

19. Let all the test in the dream be converted to testimonies in Jesus’ name.

20. Let all trials in the dream be converted to triumphs in Jesus’ name.
21. Let all failures in the dream be converted to success in Jesus’ name.
22. Let all scars in the dream be converted to stars in Jesus’ name.
23. Let all bondage in the dream be converted to freedom in Jesus’ name.
24. Let all losses in the dream be converted to gains in Jesus’ name.
25. Let all opposition in the dream be converted to victory in Jesus’ name.
26. Let all weaknesses in the dream be converted to strength in Jesus’ name.
27. Let all negative in the dream be converted to positive in Jesus’ name.
28. I release myself from every infirmity introduced into my life through dreams in the name of Jesus.
29. Let all attempts by the enemy to deceive me through dreams fail woefully in the name of Jesus.
30. I reject evil spiritual husband, wife, children, marriage, engagement, trading, pursuit, ornament, money, friend, relative, etc. in the name of Jesus.
31. Lord Jesus, wash my spiritual eyes ears and mouth with your blood.
32. The God who answerth by fire should answer by fire whenever any spiritual attacker against me.
33. Lord Jesus, replace all satanic dreams with heavenly visions and divnely-inspired dreams.
34. Let the blood of Jesus wash all the organs in my body in the name of Jesus.
35. Confess these scriptures out loud: Psalm 27: 1-2, 1 Cor. 10:21, Psalm 91
36. I command every evil plantation in my life, come out with all you roots in the name of Jesus! (Lay your hands on your stomach and keep repeating the emphasized area.)
37. Evil strangers in my body, come all the way out of your hiding places in the name of Jesus.
38. I disconnect any conscious or unconscious linkage with demonic caterers in the name of Jesus.
39. Let all avenues of eating or drinking spiritual poisons be close in the name of Jesus.
40. I cough out and vomit any food eaten from the table of the devil in the name of Jesus. (Cough them out and vomit them in faith. Prime the expulsion).
41. Let all negative materials circulating in my blood stream be evacuated in the name of Jesus’.
42. I drink the blood of Jesus. (Physically swallow and drink it in faith. Keep doing this for some time).
43. Let all evil spiritual feeders warring against me drink their own blood and eat their own flesh.
44. I command all demonic food utensils fashioned against me to be roasted in the name of Jesus.
45. Holy Ghost fire, circulate all over my body.
46. I command all physical poisons inside my system to be neutralized in the name of Jesus.
47. Let all evil assignments fashioned against me through the mouth gate be nullified in the name of Jesus.
48. Let all spiritual problems attached to any hour of the night be cancelled in the name of Jesus. (Pick the periods from 12 midnight down to 6:00 am)
49. Bread of heaven, fill me till I want no more.
50. Let all catering equipment of evil caterers attached to me be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
51. I command my digestive system to reject every evil command in the name of Jesus.
52. Let all satanic designs of oppression against me in dreams and visions be frustrated in the name of Jesus.
53. I remove my name from the register of evil feeders with the blood of Jesus.
54. Let the habitation of evil caterers become desolate in the name of Jesus.
55. I paralyse the spirit that brings bad dreams to me in the name of Jesus.
56. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy any evil list containing my name of Jesus.
57. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy any evil list containing my name in the name of Jesus.
58. I destroy any coffin prepared for me in the name of Jesus.
59. I cancel and wipe off all evil dreams in the name of Jesus.
60. I destroy every satanic accident organised for my sake in the name of Jesus.
61. I render all evil night creatures powerless in the name of Jesus.
62. Let the blood of Jesus wash all the organs in my body in the name of Jesus.
63. Let all sicknesses planted in my life through evil spiritual food be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
64. Let the blood of Jesus erase all evil dreams in the name of Jesus.
65. Let the fire of God boil all rivers harbouring unfriendly demons in the name of Jesus.
66. Let all evil dreams be replaced with blessings in the name of Jesus.
67. I command all my good dreams to come to pass in the name of Jesus.
68. Father, hasten the performance of my good dreams.


O Lord, I thank you for another moment like this. I know that you will deliver many people in demonstration of your mighty power. I know that the devil is in trouble as a result of this teaching. Father, I pray that you grant everyone the grace to be on fire at all at times so that all satanic strategies against them in their dreams will be cancelled. Lord, release your fire in the name of Jesus. I pray for those who have suffered defeat as a result of bad dreams. I decree a complete reversal of all satanic curse in Jesus’ name. Let every negative situation be changed to a positive situation in the name of Jesus. I destroy every work of the devil. Eternal Rock of Ages, we thank you. In Jesus’ name we prayed. Amen.

Prayer Line:
Call # 712-432-0075  Pin 835555#
Daily 11pm- 12.30am US CST.

Comments