Skip to main content

How to handle temptation


'...SUBMIT TO GO. RESIST THE DEVIL...'JAMES 4:7 NKJVs

When it comes to temptation, remember these seven things: 1) Never say 'never.' You never become so spiritual that you're immune. 'No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it' ( 1 Corinthians 10:13 NKJV). 2) Realize you can stumble on the last lap. Because you haven't blown it yet, doesn't mean you can't. satan is a master of timing, and he's in no particular hurry. 3) Acknowledge your basic drives. St Augustine said, 'There is nothing more powerful in bringing down the spirit of a man the caresses of a woman. ' Your flesh is powerful; once indulged it will always want more. 4) Understand that you are responsible. Sin is a choice. When you chose to abuse God's grace you pay the price, either now or  later. 'Do not be deceived...whatever a man sows,that he will also reap' (Galatians 6:7 NKJV). 5) You're not a helpless pawn. You may not be to change what happened yesterday, but your choice,Pray
[1] WAR AGAINST LATE MARRIAGE/PRAYER TO LOCATE YOUR LIFE PARTNER. IS. 34:16


1. Repent of past sins of fornication, unfaithfulness or betraying others in relationships.
2. Is 34:16 says: "...no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate..." Lord God, bring me in contact with my life partner by Your word and favour.
3. Oh Lord God, take me from every wrong location to the right location where my life partner will see me and  take my hand in marriage in Jesus name.
4. Lord, take me from the crowd! Show me your unusual favour that will single me out from the multitude for a happy marriage
5. My creator, let my life be Evidence this year that with you all things are possible. Connect me to my life partner in Jesus name.
6. Holy Ghost anointing, destroy every evil covering that  makes a man not to take my hand in marriage in Jesus name.
7. I set on fire every evil mask put on me to look outdated or o cover my marital glory in Jesus name.
8. Oh Lord send me the man that will celebrate me as a wife in Jesus name
9. I receive total deliverance from the spirit of marital delay

[2] WAR AGAINST SPIRITUAL HUSBAND


1. I command the activities of spirit husband to die out of my life.
2. I break every known and unknown covenant made with spirit husband in Jesus name.
3. I release my spirit soul and body from the influence of the spirit husband by the blood of Jesus and fire.
4. Oh Lord, purge me of every deposit of spirit husband passed into my body by blood .and fire

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Against Dream Criminals

Dealing with dream criminals: Dreaming is a natural way in which the spirit world breaks out into our lives. Dreams can be described as the dark speech of the spirit. They can be keys to unlocking the door to the inner world. Dreams have been referred to as the speech of the spirit. They are means of revelation. Unfortunately, modern men and women have chosen to either ignore dreams altogether or to fear that an interest in them is lack of civilization. The fact is that if we would listen, dreams can help us find increased spiritual victory and help.   Dreams – Sources of Revelation Once we have the revelation that dreams can be a key to unlocking the door to the spirit world, we can take some vital steps. First, we can specifically pray inviting God to inform us through our dreams. Secondly, we should declare war when dreams are used against us and thirdly, we should learn how to interpret dreams. The best way to discover the meaning of dreams is to ask the