Skip to main content

Command The Year 2016

                                    
  
PERSONAL PRAYERS - CONFESSION: PSALM 91

1. O God, arise and pursue all my pursuers this year, in the name of Jesus.

2. I shall finish this year stronger and better, in the name of Jesus.

3. This year, I shall sing my song and dance my dance, in the name of Jesus.

4. This year, the voice of sorry, try again next year will not be my lot, in Jesus’ name.

5. O God, arise and reschedule my life for uncommon success this year, in Jesus’ name.

6. O God, breathe over my destiny and change my story this year, in the name of Jesus.

7. O God of Joseph, arise and let my glory shine this year, in the name of Jesus.

8. Every evil hand, assigned to scatter my success and increase this year, wither, in the
name of Jesus.

9. What stopped my progress last year, will not stop me this year, in the name of Jesus.

10. I shall not finish this year in shame and sorrow, in the name of Jesus.

11. I shall sit on my throne of celebration this year, in the name of Jesus.

12. Every power dispatched from darkness to frustrate me this year, scatter, in the name
of Jesus.

13. Every personality ordained to bless my life this year, appear, in the name of Jesus.

14. O God, arise and let my story change for the best this year, in the name of Jesus.

15. Any power planning to sabotage my progress this year, receive open disgrace, in the
name of Jesus.

16. Every affliction, targeted at my dwelling place this year, backfire, in Jesus’ name.

17. Come Holy Spirit by Your power and be my defender this year, in the name of Jesus.

18. This year, I refuse to rotate, roam and circulate on the same spot, in the name of
Jesus.

19. This year, I withdraw my name from the register of frustrations, limitations and
stagnation, in the name of Jesus.

20. I prophesy to you, my spiritual legs, this year, you will move me forward, in the name
of Jesus.

21. For this year, I receive power to walk, run and fly as an eagle, in the name of Jesus.

22. O Lord, this year, lift me to the higher ground, in the name of Jesus.

23. This year, I am unstoppable as the wind, in the name of Jesus.

24. I subdue and overthrow all the anti-progress forces assigned against my life this year,
in the name of Jesus.

25. I prophesy, in 2016 It is well with me.

26. O God, arise and uproot anything You did not plant my life & family.

27. Let the fire of revival fall upon me and my family, in the name
of Jesus.

28. Let the power of peace and progress overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.

29. O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders, in the name of Jesus.

Thanks
see you at the top
Charles
Click here for Gospel songs & Messages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Power Against Dream Criminals

Dealing with dream criminals: Dreaming is a natural way in which the spirit world breaks out into our lives. Dreams can be described as the dark speech of the spirit. They can be keys to unlocking the door to the inner world. Dreams have been referred to as the speech of the spirit. They are means of revelation. Unfortunately, modern men and women have chosen to either ignore dreams altogether or to fear that an interest in them is lack of civilization. The fact is that if we would listen, dreams can help us find increased spiritual victory and help.   Dreams – Sources of Revelation Once we have the revelation that dreams can be a key to unlocking the door to the spirit world, we can take some vital steps. First, we can specifically pray inviting God to inform us through our dreams. Secondly, we should declare war when dreams are used against us and thirdly, we should learn how to interpret dreams. The best way to discover the meaning of dreams is to ask the